Due to technical reasons registration was moved to
The scope of the Symposium will cover:
- Nonequilibrium systems with large fluctuations and strong correlations
- Stochastic and quantum thermodynamics
- Fluctuation relations and large deviation theory
- Decoherence, chaos and quantum-classical correspondence
- Diffusive processes and weak ergodicity breaking
- Fluctuation-dissipation relation in fluids, granular media, nano- and biological-systems
- Active matter, collective phenomena in living systems
- Nonlinear dynamics and turbulence
- Complex networks
- Simulations and modeling in polymer physics and soft matter
- New frontiers in contemporary statistical physics Interdisciplinary applications
The symposium will take place in Kraków at the Institute of Physics of the Jagiellonian University.
Abstract (oral or poster presentation) submission till 15 June 2019. Information about acceptance will be send till 15 July 2019.
early registration (payment till 30 June 2019): 250 EUR (1000 PLN)
regular registration: (payment till 31 July 2019) 300 EUR (1250 PLN)
PhD students: 200/250 EUR (early/regular) 850/1000 PLN (early/regular)
accompanying person: 50 EUR (250 PLN)
Conference fee covers conference materials, get together party, conference dinner (banquet), coffe breaks and lunches during the Confernce. Accommodation is not included in the Conference fee.
The payment is required via bank transfer only:
Bank Pekao S.A.
Account holder: KONTO WYDZIALOWE WFAIS
Address: ul. prof. S. Lojasiewicza 11, 30-348 Krakow
IBAN code: PL07 1240 4722 1111 0000 4855 9692
SWIFT CODE: PKOPPLPW
with reference to: "32MSS Last Name"
In case of foreign transfer please use SEPA (within EU) or OUR option (outside EU) - bank charges are to be covered by the participant.
Please note that we cannot handle cash payments.